Camping Terms and Conditions
Pitches available for all units, Tents, Caravans and Motorhomes.
We have to consider our neighbours so please read all rules before booking. Note in particular the need to observe the Quiet Time.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- The named person on the registration form is responsible for their party.
- The named person on the registration form is responsible for ensuring that all members of their party are informed of the Terms and Conditions of Camping at Juncstock, and that they abide by them.
- Festival-goers consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival.
- All young people must camp in the same area with their responsible adult, with a maximum of two minors per adult (18+).
- Children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times.
- The festival operates a challenge 25 system to prevent under-age drinking of alcohol.
- 11.00 p.m. to 8 a.m. is considered “QUIET TIME” on the camping field – please respect other campers and local residents.
- No fires, no glass, no fireworks, no sky lanterns, no generators, no unauthorised sound systems.
- Quiet, well-behaved dogs are permitted on site, on short leads only.
- It is an offence not to clean up after your dog.
- Do not drop litter and use the bins provided; or better still take your rubbish home.
- Do not trespass onto private land surrounding the camping field – there is a deep pond in the adjacent field which lies to the north of the camping field.
- You must take all your belongings home.
- Juncstock cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to property or for personal belongings.
Vehicles and Access
- Gates open for camping arrivals from 9.00am on Friday 17th September and on arrival please telephone Paul on 07808 398827 to organise pitch location and payment which can be cash or card.
- Gates to the field will be shut to vehicles between 12.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. and this will be strictly adhered to for Health and Safety reasons.
- There is a 5 mph speed limit everywhere on site.
- A 4-metre-wide access road must be kept clear around the perimeter of the campsite.
Pricing and Payments
- Camping is available from 9am Friday 17th September through to Monday 20th September.
- The price for camping is £15 per unit per night.
- Pitches are allocated on a first come first served basis. It is not possible to reserve locations in advance.